Under exceptional circumstances Ulm University and its partners do grant a very limited number of fellowships for the Master Online Program.
The application for a fellowship is handled separately from the application for the program itself. If you would like to apply for a fellowship, you must enclose a separate application letter for a fellowship in your program application. If you specifically apply for a scholarship from ESO, you should address this appropriately in your letter.
The European School of Oncology (ESO) Milan offers one fellowship. The ESO Fellowship is limited to persons fulfilling the following criteria: The fellowship applicant is physician, formally admitted to the Master Online Program Advanced Oncology and is coming from a low- or middle-income country.
Fellowship Programs by International Organizations
- International Union against cancer (UICC): International Cancer fellowships
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (WHO-IARC): Fellowships for Cancer Research
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (European Network for Education in International Health "tropEd")
- International Grants and Fellowships in the Global Health Sciences (U.S. National Institutes of Health; John E. Fogarty International Center)
- Ford Foundation International Fellowship Program
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)